Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back Again........

Hayyy Heyyy!
I'm Back again! And this time summer is kickin ass! If i mentioned that i hated summer before.....well i'm taking it back!!! Summer freakin rox!!!!!
I just got back from camping in the finger lakes with my family. My friend Manda went with us and we had a BLAST!! We met up with my mum's best friend and her family. I finally got to meet my god-brother who is totally awesome and his younger brother (who's name will be Chace). Anyway he's so totally cute and we had a thing going while we were there.Unfourtunatly he live 6 hours away but i will still get to see him when ever we get together. I guess thats better than not at all. XD
We had an awesome time and i cried when we left. like i litterly CRIED A RIVER. Which is really unlike me, just for the record. But yeah. So i love, and am over the other 3 guys i've mentioned on here.
I guess i Really LOVE him. But......
Caio For Now!
XOXOXO
~♥EM♥~

1 comment: