Friday, July 17, 2009

an excerpt from my diary......

hey ppl hayy!

for something new i thought i would copy a section from my diary.

here it is:

July 16th, 2009

i am s confused and uncertain.......

my thoughts are skattered like dragon flies on the lake's surface, drifting and always darting too and fro.

Jumbeled together like the pieces of a puzzel still in the box, not yet pieced together.

Broken like my poor soul, tatterd and bruised.

They all say the same words, yet i fear some say them in jest or with the emptiness of the air we breath.

*One claims to love although he rejects the strange and new. He is also a coward and a lier.

* Anther claims to love yet will not show me any affection where sightful eyes may peer.

*and the last claimed to posses a love but can only love what he sees and can control, not what is really there.

i know they all "love" in their own way, but their minds are corsetted by their failured, limitations, and lack of balance.

Two of them flaw & error in worse ways than what i've scripted. Yet th one left out of that group is oddly the one of late, i have come to love.

If the first man cannot love me for who i am and am not, then i myself cannot live my life to the extent of its boundaries.

and if the third man has to control me in order to preserve a balance, i cnnot remain serene and civil for long.

By mayhapps if that second man could brave the foul opinions of others, and show me how he really feels, than what we both know we have could grow into something real.

1 comment: