Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Again & Again........!

OKAY!
I'm back again! Miss me much? lol : P
Okay so Now that this has been here like what.........1 week and no one is following it, i figured that i'm truly glad no one is reading this. i mean wow . haha okay so nothing much to talk about today. Other than i ran like 6 miles yesterday! YAY me!
So Newest Issue (i seem to have alot of these latley) :
Ok so i used to go out with this guy (for this purpose i'll call him Mike). We only dated for like 2 weeks because he cheated on me with one of my friends. But we've gotten past that and started talking again. I know he's trouble but he's just funny to listen to. Like i'm not even kidding you would have to hear it to believe it. anyway I'm not sure that i like him but i KNOW he likes me. He just came out of a relationship with some girl who left him for his bestfriend and i'm NOT going to Be a rebound girl EverEver!Anyway he want me to hang out with him but i'm not sure because he's notorious for moving through girls like really really fast. I don't want to take another trip down that road. NO THANK YOU! So i guess i'll just bring someone with me. Now who to bring .....who to bring. NO IDEA!
But Caio for now!
XOXOXOXO
~♥EM♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment