Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time?

ok so i'm back again (haha not like anyone is actually reading this crapp). And i guess now that regents are over, school is closed and the weather is getting better (Not Really) it really is summer!
Honestly at the moment i could really care less because now i have WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY to much time on my hands as you can clearly see. But i have to find ways to entertain myself. Writing here is one of them i guess. ;P
So here is my newest re-occuring problem. This guy i go to school with likes me. He is really sweet and all but when ever i hang with other guys he gets all jelous and bent out of shape. I used to like him but now it a total turn off. I'm not sure how to handle it or what to say. I want to still be friends but i DON"T belong to him or any man. EVER! So now that u know whats plaugeing me..........HELP SOS! SOMEONE !!!!! ANYBODY!!!!!!! SOS!
okay that may have been a bit dramatic but hey i am who i is. lolz XD so I'd say post a comment(but no one can cause o one is reading this *laughs really hard*)!
So Ta Ta for now ppl! Peace Out!!!
XOXOXOXO
~♥Em♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment