Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Heart Break-Break UP

I finally did it. After a week or more of sighing and just talking about it, i finally just grit my teeth and did it....

I DUMPED HIM!!!!
It was the hardest thing I've ever done. harder than sitting out part of my Volleyball starter season, harder than not being about to walk for 4 months, harder than any geometry homework I've had, and harder than watching my dad leave.
It was the most bitter-sweet taste to let go of the only guy I've ever loved or come close to loving. I was a full blown slap in the face for BOTH of us. But after not hearing from him for more then 4 days, almost 5 days and finding out that he was hanging out with his EX.... i just couldn't do it. All the lies and unretured phone calls left me more broken than a mirror fallen from a wall. I was a mess.
He took it really bad. He went from sad to hit you with a fright train furious in uder 30 seconds. He said that it wasn't his fault that he lived 45 minuets away, and that when ever I call he's with his friends, and how he hasn't been home all week till late. It's NEVERhis fault (TOTAL SCARCASM!!!!) he can never own up to him being wrong. I told him that it only takes 2 minuets to pick up the phone and call me and that his friends wouldn't care if he talked to me for a little while. and also that its his own fault he got in late cause he was out partying.
We didn't speak on our 1 month anniversary, and he ignored my phone calls for 3 days and then claimed he was busy. I feel really bad but its so not my fault that he could be grown up for like 10 minuets and just try and talk it out. He actually hung up the phone on me.
We've been friends since October and dating since April 24. he was my best friend and the only guy I've ever loved. I'm sorry that its over...... But I'm NOT sorry that i don't cry myself to sleep anymore or have to tiptoe around his mood swings.
So this is my final goodbye. I'll forgive but NEVER forget. We will be friends but also enemies.
i LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I also was put in a heartbreaking situation. You ready to hear this? The girl I loved and thought she felt the same way stabs me in the back and calls me "ugly." This was during eigth grade (two yrs ago)

    ReplyDelete